View Full-Size Image
Draeger PSS 7000 Back Frame
Price per Unit (piece):
Call for Pricing
|Ask a question about this product|
Dräger Carrying Systems: PSS 7000
Dräger will upgrade your 2013 edition SCBA to full compliance with the new NFPA 2018 standard at no cost. This FREE upgrade means that you don’t have to wait to order the new 2018 SCBA to have the latest version. Order today and when the 2018 standard is ready, we’ll schedule your free upgrade installation.
Our SCBAs are designed with a lower center of gravity to increase stability and balance, allowing firefighters to work more effectively with less fatigue.
Durable materials that can stand the heat — and the test of time The Dräger PSS 5000 and PSS 7000 are NFPA-compliant carrying systems. Both are ideally suited for extended wear and frequent use.
Key features common to both systems include:
– Aramid-blend webbing for long-lasting wear
– Advanced compression-molded comfort padding delivers outstanding high-temperature performance and wear-resistance
– Vulcanized chloroprene rubber provides a high-grip, anti-slide outer surface to keep the harness securely in position
– Cooling channels in shoulder and waist pads reduce the likelihood of compression burns
– Stainless-steel harness-friction buckle allows firefighters to quickly don and doff the SCBA
– Slide-and-lock harness mechanism allows the harness and waist pad to be connected or removed from the backplate quickly, without tools
– First-stage reducer snap-fit connection allows pneumatics to be fitted or removed quickly and easily
– Closed, single-piece harness and waist pad prevents excessive water absorption, reducing cleaning and drying time
– Integrated supply hoses fit neatly into the backplate, minimizing the risk of snagging and damage
From the Draeger Team that has been equipping championship teams for over 100 years.